If you are a believe in Trap Neuter Return, there are many ways you can help The Nobody's Cats Foundation implement its strategies and mission.
For starters, we hold a Volunteer Work Day every second Saturday of the month from 12-4PM at our facility in Camp Hill. Tasks vary from month to month and rarely required specialized skills. Attend whenever you can...for a half-an-hour or all afternoon! Check out our Upcoming Events for specific dates and locations.
We also have ongoing organizational needs that might suit your interests and abilities:
- Coordinating awareness-raising programs for primary and secondary students in your district or elsewhere throughout the area
- Staffing informational and fundraising booths for National Night Out or other community events.
- Coordinating or supporting annual activities for Spay Day USA (February) and National Feral Cat Day (October)
- Weekly cleaning in the administrative area of our facility such as cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, occasional window washing, and dusting.
- Building feeding stations and shelters to distribute to colony caretakers.
- Helping pick up and deliver supplies such as cat food for colony caretakers.
- Organizing donations of clinic supplies from the public, including local businesses
- Coordinating or staffing events such as yard or book sales, breakfasts or dinners, and sandwich sales to raise funds for our programs. No event or activity is too small because every dollar helps spay or neuter a cat.
Do you have any ideas of your own? If so, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-855-867-4228